I fixed my headphones.

So… i fixed my headphones.

Pain in the arse…

Not doing this again…

So… the first pic is the finshed product.

The second pic is the cables. The one on the up is the one im going to use as the donator. The one on the bottom is the problematic one.

So i cut the cables and put them together with superglue. Hopefully it’ll hold up.

And that’s all. One tip i can give u is, just scorch the cables. It will make the job a hell lot easier. I learned this the hard way…

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s